Address: Via Colle, Rivisondoli

Hours : Closed to the public


The building belonged to the Sardi family who ruled Rivisondoli from the mid 17th century until the Napoleonic era.


The building is the result of several architectural changes over the centuries. In the latest part of the building is the main portal and the entrance staircase, made by Panfilo Mascio in 1803, as we can see from the inscription in the coat of arms above the door. Next to it, and higher up, is the oldest part of the building, probably from the 15th century.